Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website the The OBD (Online Business Directory) Ltd, by using this website for advertising or viewing the data on our website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. We do reserve the right to change our Terms and Conditions at any time.
These terms and conditions apply to all of the contents of the The OBD (Online Business Directory) Ltd website and to any correspondence by e-mail or Post between The OBD (Online Business Directory) Ltd and yourself. All references in these terms and conditions: to the “Website” refer to this website; “we”, “us” and “our” refer to The OBD (Online Business Directory) Ltd; “you” and “your” refer to you, the user; “Content” refer to the text, graphics, photographs, images, information and other material displayed from time to time on your business listings and the whole Website. "Services" shall mean the Goods and / or Services (and any parts thereof) the subject matter of the contract as described in these conditions and (if appropriate) on the face of the Company's order acknowledgement form.
· The content of all the pages on our business directory is for your general information only; this may change without any given notice.
· Our website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This includes, but is not just limited to, the design, layout, appearance, images, text and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· You may print and download extracts from our website but only for your own non – commercial use. You must not; modify any of the downloaded or printed content, separate images from the text they are with or remove any copyrights.
· No part of this website can be reproduced, stored, used on other websites or on any media sources without our permission.
· Your listing on our directory will be live within 7 days of the day you paid but can take anything up to 28 days for your whole listing to be complete.
· Under The Distance Selling Regulations we offer a cooling off period. Whether payment has been taken over the phone, BACS payment, and fax or by cheque (cheques incur a 10% addition surcharge) you have an unconditional right to cancel your contract within 28 days of the payment being made. We must be made aware of your cancellation in writing; by letter, fax or email. The reimbursement will then be made within 30 days of receiving your cancellation in writing.
· The company reserves the right to deduct any reasonable expenses from any potential refunds.
· If the customer withdraws any payments made via credit or debit card there for creating a “chargeback” to The OBD (Online Business Directory) Ltd the customer may be subject to an administration fee of £50 and any other costs The OBD (Online Business Directory) Ltd incur due to this chargeback.
· The Chargeback will also be recharged back to the customer if The OBD (Online Business Directory) Ltd deems the chargeback to be unfair. The OBD (Online Business Directory) Ltd reserves the right to defend such chargebacks and recover the full amount from the customer or card issuer.
· If a chargeback is made, we reserve the right to suspend or even cancel the services which you have with ourselves. A suspension or cancellation does not relieve you from paying the overdue price in full.
· The OBD Ltd does not under any circumstances accept cash payments, All payment must be made either by credit/debit card (over the phone), via BACS or by cheque (an administrative charge will be added for all payments made by cheque)
· We ensure that our website is accessible 24 hours a day; however we are not liable for any losses, costs or liabilities that you occur if our website is unavailable at any time.
· The website may be unavailable for maintenance, repair, system failure and also reasons out of our hands.
· Any information that you transmit to this website either by telephone, fax, email or post will not be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By sending this information to ourselves we are free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and use all non-personal for any commercial and non-commercial purposes.
· If you breach any of our terms and conditions your permissions on our website will automatically be ended and you must destroy any information you have extracted from our website.
· We endeavour to ensure the your content is correct and up-to-date but we cannot give a guarantee of its exact accuracy, completeness or adequacy.
· These terms and conditions and your use of the Website will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you agree that any disputes arising in connection with the same will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
· This agreement starts when The OBD (Online Business Directory)Ltd accept your request for services. The OBD (Online Business Directory)Ltd will open an account for you and apply the relevant charges to it.
· At the end of the minimum term (12 months) this agreement will continue until it is terminated.
You can contact The OBD (Online Business Directory) Ltd and give 14 days’ notice to terminate this agreement with effect from the end of (or after) the minimum term (12 months). This must be done in writing, phone calls will not be accepted as a cancellation
· If 14 days’ notice is not given you may have to pay a cancellation charge.
· Unless The OBD (Online Business Directory) Ltd agree otherwise a new minimum term (12 months) of agreement will apply.
· Once the minimum term (12 months) is over, this agreement will continue until terminated.
Your new minimum term (12 months) will start from the date that The OBD (Online Business Directory) Ltd processes your renewal.
The OBD (Online Business Directory) Ltd can change these terms and conditions at any time for any given reason.